- Vegan Restaurant
- Vegan Cooking Class
- Equipment Rentals
- How to be a Responsible Tourist
- Regional History
- News & Events
- About Us
- Policies & Customer Relations
- Partners & Links
- Our Guests
- Contact us
Our Policies & Customer Relations
We treat our customers in the same way as we like to be treated! our organic vegan lifestyle & personal principles is what drives our business - not the other way around!
Children Rates Policy for Karma Waters & Tara Co. Ltd.
Cancellation Policy for Karma Waters & Tara Co. Ltd.
Deposit of 50% is required for making a booking with full payment received to our account at least 3 days before tour start. Once you have confirmed a date and time with Karma Waters, if you cancel 7 days or more prior to your scheduled departure then you will be able to reschedule with Karma Waters. Unfortunately, reimbursements will not be given. If any cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to your scheduled departure then you will lose the complete value of your experience.
Refund Policy for Karma Waters & Tara Co. Ltd.
Once you have booked and paid for a tour with Karma Waters, if your tour must be canceled due to circumstances outside of your or our control (e.g. weather), Karma Waters will work with you to reschedule for no extra fees. If rescheduling is not possible, you will be reimbursed the total amount of your purchase minus maximum 15% administration costs.
Refunds are available on a case by case basis solely at Karma Waters discretion.
Direct Customer relationships
- We have no Agents - please come direct to Karma Waters to make bookings and payments ! we pay no commissions or margins to any Agents
- We started Karma Waters Hoi An restaurant and tours in 2005 - we are Western foreign owned and managed and have been creating our restaurant & tours based on vegan lifestyle principles and what we enjoy as tourists & foreigners !
- The MOST important MOST difficult to find is good, honest & reliable Guides who speak English and who are able to make the customers's experiences meaningful and valuable ! we believe we have excellent Guides !
- We provide high quality customized small group Homestays & tours - we do not want large numbers of customers - we want our customers to have the experiences they need and in return we want a sustainable business
- The key to high quality customer service is our understanding and relationship with our customers ! We prefer to work directly with the Customer to understand and meet their needs. We work with very few reputable Travel Agents. (In Vietnam many tour operators and Guides work only for their personal interests which is often generating income !)
- All ages of healthy & active Customers are catered for - we cater for dietary or other special needs !
- We provide general information & can provide customized in-depth educational programs including vegan cooking classes with families on Homestay, traditional Vietnamese sailing instruction, Champa history, etc.
- We follow our Homestay & Tour Descriptions
- All hardware (boats, kayaks, etc.) we own and are maintained in good working order
- We are covered by third party insurance
- Any needs, comments, suggestions or complaints please contact the Co-Owners - we appreciate feedback because this is the only way we can improve !
Homestay & Tour Policies
- On Homestay please respect the environment, villages & people. As a Guest you will be staying in a private home so please be responsible & participate in the community. (If you can not do this & more then please do not join our Homestay because you will not be providing mutual benefits for everyone!)
- Please protect the environment! please do not use plastics, please dispose of litter correctly (recycle wherever possible), do not damage the environment
- The best way to reduce global warming is choosing an organic vegan diet! To protect the fragile marine environment please do not eat local seafood - instead of killing & eating the fish enjoy swimming & snorkeling amongst them!
- NO fishing is permitted on our tours or from our boats
- We are reducing our pollution footprint by reducing our impact & pollution levels - please participate in hiking, cycling, kayaking, snorkeling, sailing and other lower impact & low pollution activities
- We do NOT stop along the route to go shopping & we do NOT extract commissions from shops, restaurants, hotels or other businesses for Customers purchases made on our tours! (this is common practice in Vietnam!)
- All food catered on Karma Waters Tours is healthy vegan vegetarian and included in the Tour price
- For each Tour we advise some personal items which the Customer should provide
- Tour price includes everything in the Tour Description - there are no extra charges! We own & provide all equipment as per tour or activity description
- No discounts! we already provide Tours at our lowest price and highest value
- Same price for everyone! No discounts for Vietnamese & inflated prices for foreign tourists!
- All Customers agree and sign a legal disclaimer not holding Karma Waters and our transportation parent company Tara Co. Ltd. responsible in case of accident, injury or death
- If you choose to tip our employees please give all tips to the Karma Waters Manager or Cashier because our policy is that all tips are shared equally between all Karma Waters employees (Owners receive no tips)
- We reserve the right, with partial refund, to request customers to stop any Homestay, tour, activity or rental if we feel it is unsuitable to continue
- Any needs, comments, suggestions or complaints please directly contact the Owners